What You Need:
- Balloons of several different colors
What You Do:
- Assign each player a different balloon color. Or, if you’re playing with a large group of kids, create color teams.
- Have your child and his friends blow up and tie off at least 5 balloon of each color. The number of balloons you inflate should vary depending on how many kids are playing.
- Encourage your child and the other players to scatter the balloons around the room or in the general area of play.
- Have the players gather in the center of play.
- When you shout, “Go!” the players try to pop as many of balloons of their color as they can by stomping on them.