Συνέχεια του άρθρου
What You Need:
- Penne (straight) pasta
- Elbow or macaroni (curved) pasta
- Construction paper
- White glue (not a glue stick)
What You Do:
- Write your child’s name on a piece of construction paper. The first letter should be capitalized and the others lowercase. The letters should be at least 3 inches high and have about ½ an inch of space between them, to avoid crowding once your child glues down the pasta.
- As you point to each letter in your child’s name, ask him if the letter is formed with straight lines, curved lines, or both. For instance, a capital N is made up of straight lines. However a capital D is made with a straight line and a curved line. Show your child how to use penne pasta for the straight lines, and elbow pasta for the curved lines. Using our examples again, he needs just penne for the N, but both penne and elbow pasta to make a D.
- Hand over the glue (kids need to practice this too!) and have your child use it to trace over the first letter in his name. Once the glue is down, he should place the straight pasta on the straight lines and the curved pasta on the curved lines until his entire name is covered in pasta.
Διαφημίσεις (Ανεξάρτητο Δίκτυο)
Δημοφιλή άρθρα κατηγορίας
Πρόσφατα άρθρα κατηγορίας