Συνέχεια του άρθρου
What You Need:
- Sidewalk chalk
- Flat, paved area such as a driveway
- Pen or pencil
- Slips of paper
- Small paper lunch bag
What You Do:
- Choose 5 shapes you want your preschooler to become more familiar with, such as triangles, circles, rectangles, squares, diamonds, ovals, stars, pentagons, or cubes.
- Write 10 simple instructions, each one on a small slip of paper. Try to incorporate color, shape, and direction. Here are a few ideas:
- Put your left foot on the pink triangle
- Hop to the yellow pentagon
- Walk backward to the blue square
- Put your right hand on the purple circle
- Hop on your left foot to the green diamond
- Place the slips in the small paper lunch bag.
- On the pavement outside, ask your child to draw the 5 shapes with sidewalk chalk in the corresponding colors you used to create the instructions. Remember, the shapes need to be large, so you’ll want to guide your child’s chalk work.
- Ask your child to pull a slip of paper from the bag, and get twisting and turning, or hopping and running! Encourage your preschooler to help “read” the instructions.
- Take this activity to another level by letting your child make up movements for you to carry out. No written directions needed, just let your child be “boss” and get creative!
Διαφημίσεις (Ανεξάρτητο Δίκτυο)
Δημοφιλή άρθρα κατηγορίας
Πρόσφατα άρθρα κατηγορίας