Συνέχεια του άρθρου
What You Need:
- Old magazines
- Crayons or markers (optional)
What You Do:
- Choose a letter that your child knows the sound of. For example, you might choose the letter “B.”
- Call out the name of the letter and encourage your child to find as many objects around the room that start with that letter as she can. For example, she might run around pointing out a bed, a broom, a blanket, a brush, and a bottle. As she finds each object, you should respond, “Yes! ‘B’ is for ‘bed’!”
- Make a list of all of the “B” objects that your child has found. When your child finishes finding all of the objects, read the list back to her and congratulate her on finding so many objects that begin with the same letter.
- Look through some old magazines and let your child add pictures from the magazine to the list. For example, your child might find a picture of a bowl or a bucket.
- She can illustrate the list with any writing or drawing materials you have handy.
- Repeat this process with other letters that your child knows.
Διαφημίσεις (Ανεξάρτητο Δίκτυο)
Δημοφιλή άρθρα κατηγορίας
Πρόσφατα άρθρα κατηγορίας