Συνέχεια του άρθρου
What You Need:
- Clean bottle with cap
- Canola oil
- Food coloring (blue is a good choice for literal-minded kinders)
What You Do:
- Start by helping your kindergarten scientist pour canola oil into your bottle until it’s about ⅔ full.
- Help your child pour in enough water to fill the rest of the bottle. Add a few drops of food coloring, cap the bottle securely, and put the bottle on its side.
- Now swish the bottle back and forth, side to side. Look at what’s happening—there’s an ocean in the bottle!
- As an extra option, consider making a little “boat” from a cork that fits through the top opening of your bottle. Watch how the cork bobs on the waves, just like a surfer or sailor .
Διαφημίσεις (Ανεξάρτητο Δίκτυο)
Δημοφιλή άρθρα κατηγορίας
Πρόσφατα άρθρα κατηγορίας