What You Need:
- 50 flashcards
What You Do:
- Write an integer on each flashcard from -20 to 20.
- Divide the flashcards in half and give one pile to each player. Place the cards face down in front of each person on a table.
- To start, each player will pick up and flip over the top two cards so the number is showing and place it on the table.
- Each player should add the numbers on their two cards together. For example, if player 1 gets a 7 and a 3, the total would be 10.
- Compare the totals. The player whose total is greater keeps all 4 cards.
- Keep going until all the cards have been used. The player who has the highest number of cards is the winner.