Συνέχεια του άρθρου
What You Need:
- 2 Styrofoam blocks, large
- Clear adhesive film (optional)
What You Do:
- Measure and cut down pieces of paper to fit each side of both styrofoam boxes. This will require 12 sheets, one for each side of each dice.
- Have your child come up with six different ways to move around. Examples could be: run, crab walk, tip-toe, tumble, skip, etc.
- Using a marker, encourage your child to write one action on each piece of paper. Have her accompany the action word with a drawing depicting the action.
- Have her adhere the action words to a cube, one on each of the 6 sides.
- Now, have her print numbers 1-6 on the other cut pieces of paper. Make sure that there is one number per sheet of paper.
- Then, draw dots under the numbers to represent the each number.
- Ask her to adhere the number sheets to the six sides of the other die.
- Go outside to a nice open area where she can move around without rocks or hard surfaces.
- Create an imaginary boundary in the form of a circle.
- Encourage your child to roll both of the dice and have her physically do the action word as many times around the imaginary circle as listed on the number die. For example, if the action die lands on “Skip” and the number die lands on “2″, she would skip twice around the imaginary circle.
Διαφημίσεις (Ανεξάρτητο Δίκτυο)
Δημοφιλή άρθρα κατηγορίας
Πρόσφατα άρθρα κατηγορίας