What You Need:
- Glass bottle or jar
- Hot glue gun
- Vegetable oil
- Blue food coloring
What You Do:
- Make sure your jar is washed out and clean. Help your child spoon some sand into the jar.
- Add water until ½ full. Add 1 drop of blue food coloring or more until you get a color you like.
- Have your child add a few shells to your “ocean.”
- Add vegetable oil until almost full. Leave a small space for air at the top.
- Taking over duties, use the hot glue gun and put glue around the lid and then place the lid on the bottle.